Grow With Us
We strive to be always on top— to be the Philippines’ benchmark on water and sewerage services.
With this trailblazer mentality, we need equally-ambitious partners who can match our relentless
drive towards continual efficiency and growth.
Have you got what it takes to be our partner?
Corporate & Financial Planning Specialist
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Proficient in both MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- With strong accounting knowledge and understanding of financial statements
- Ability to handle tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Graduate of any Finance related course
- With good communication skill
- Preferably with experience in cashiering
- With pleasing personality
- Male/ Female
- Able to work under pressure
- Graduate of advertising, marketing, communications, graphic design, and public relations or any equivalent course
- Must have excellent writing, copy-editing, and internet marketing skills
- Must be highly motivated, creative, and is able to communicate effectively through verbal and visual channels
- Graduate of BS Psychology or Human Resource Management
- Preferably with training and previous work experience in different facets of HR
Field Services Specialist
- Graduate of any four-year course or TESDA certification on Plumbing/ Pipelifting
- With previous training on pipe-fitting
- Preferably with work experience on plumb and pipe-fitting
Engineers (For Pooling)
- Must be a licensed Engineer (EE, ME, ChE, CE, ECE)
- Knowledge in water supply distribution is an advantage
- Driving skills is an advantage
For interested applicants, please send your letter of application and resume to the email address below.
Applications will be received as long as the job notices above are online.