Grow With Us
We strive to be always on top— to consistently serve as a benchmark for the water and sewerage industry.
We carry this mentality in the delivery of our service, and we need equally-ambitious people who match this relentless drive towards continual efficiency and growth.
Do you share the same passion? Do you have what it takes to be our partner?
Head, Corporate and Financial Planning
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- With at least 2-3 years of relevant experience with financial planning and budgeting
- Proficient in the use of all relevant computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- With communication and presentation skills
- Preferably knows how to drive
- Reviews, analyses and interprets financial and operational data in order to generate and submit reports as required (monthly narrative report to the Board, and level of quality service report to the Regulators, to the City Hall)
- Monitors the operating plans and performance of all departments and recommends actions as needed
- Liaises with various departments in the preparation of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and compares these against actual expenditures
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Licensed Civil / Mechanical Engineer
- Preferably with previous training in the project management
- Preferably with 1 year work experience in the design of pipeline projects and other vertical structure
- Preferably knows how to drive
- Conducts ocular site inspection/survey works on water line petitions and proposed projects
- Calculates all expected cost of projects under planning.
- Responsible for the compliance and continuous practice of all existing environmental and occupational health and safety laws, rules and regulations, policies and guidelines in the performance of his duties
- Proficient in using AUTOCAD, Engineering Software, Microsoft Software, Measuring roller, GPS
- Graduate of any four-year Business Administration, Finance or Accountancy related course
- Preferably with training in the operation of the appropriate modules of the Total Utility Billing System
- Preferably with working experience in handling customers
- Keeps track and processes accounts for meter reading, disconnection and reconnection activities and ensures that all accounts are accounted for
- Performs day to day transactions such as billing adjustments due to error reading, computation of billings (i.e., average to actual computation, lesser average computation, etc.)
- Performs monthly reading and disconnection schedule; scanning of accounts for the monthly meter reading; monthly scanning of accounts for penalty charges, monthly preparation of statement of violation charges; monthly preparation of billing statements of SBMA and City accounts; and monthly posting of all debit/ credit memo
- Receives billing inquiries
- Verifies discrepancies and resolves a variety of billing issues
- Prepares billing statements per customer's request
Field Services Specialist
- Graduate of any four-year course
- Preferably with previous training in pipefitting and plumbing
- Preferably with a minimum of one year experience in pipefitting and plumbing works
- Analyses and evaluates nature/ complexity of job orders for proper action
- Conducts thorough inspection of accounts for new service line application and customer complaints
- Performs special disconnection of accounts
- Reports leak and initiates the preparation of work requests for stuck up, defective, or buried meters found during inspection
- Delivers water bills, whenever necessary, and other documents such as letter, notice/s to customers, as directed
- Promotes and markets SUBICWATER services by acquiring new connections and/or reactivation of inactive accounts
- Graduate of Information Technology / Computer Science
- Knowledgeable in coding and testing programming for software and mobile apps
- Develops and deploys computer applications
- Executes code builds to test, and production environments
- Fixes bugs in existing code
- Open for Civil Engineering Students
For interested applicants, please send your letter of application and resume to the email address below.
Applications will be received as long as the job notices above are online.