Grow With Us
We strive to be always on top— to be the Philippines’ benchmark on water and sewerage services.
With this trailblazer mentality, we need equally-ambitious partners who can match our relentless
drive towards continual efficiency and growth.
Have you got what it takes to be our partner?
Information Technology Specialist
- Graduate of Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or any related course.
- Preferably with training related to Information Technology and programming.
- Preferably with previous experience in programming.
- Must have strong logical analysis skills.
- Graduate of advertising, marketing, communications, graphic design and public relations or any equivalent course.
- Must have excellent writing, copy-editing skills and internet marketing.
- Must be highly motivated, creative, and is able to communicate effectively through verbal and visual channels.
- Licensed Chemist.
- Preferably with previous training and work experience in the laboratory.
- Preferably knows how to drive motor vehicles.
- Graduate of Information Technology or any equivalent
- Skilled in VB.NET, ASP.NET at MS-SQL.
- With 1-2 years working experience in software development.
- Graduate of BS Psychology or Human Resource Management.
- Preferably with training and previous work experience in different facets of HR.
Field Services Specialist
- Graduate of any four year course.
- With minimum of one year experience on pipe-fitting and plumbing works.
Engineers (For Pooling)
- Must be a licensed Engineer (EE, ME, ChE, CE, ECE).
- Knowledge in water supply distribution is an advantage.
- Driving skills is an advantage.
For interested applicants, please send your letter of application and resume to the email addresses below.
Applications will be received as long as the job notices above are online.