Grow With Us
We strive to be always on top— to be the Philippines’ benchmark on water and sewerage services.
With this trailblazer mentality, we need equally-ambitious partners who can match our relentless
drive towards continual efficiency and growth.
Have you got what it takes to be our partner?
- Graduate of a degree in advertising, marketing, communications, graphic design and public relations or any equivalent course.
- Must have an excellent writing, copy-editing skills and internet marketing.
- Must be highly motivated, creative, and able to communicate effectively in verbal and visual channels.
- Graduate of Information Technology or any equivalent
- Skilled in VB.NET, ASP.NET at MS-SQL.
- With 1-2 years working experience in software development.
- Graduate of BS Psychology or Human Resource Management.
- Preferably with training and previous work experience in different facets of HR.
- Graduate of any four year course.
- With minimum of one year experience on pipefitting and plumbing works.
- Licensed Chemist.
- Preferably with previous training and work experience in the laboratory.
- Preferably knows how to drive motor vehicles.
- Graduate of any four year course related to Sciences.
- Preferably with previous work experience in water utility.
- With knowledge in research and analysis.
Liaison Officer (For Pooling)
- Graduate of any four-year course.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and able to work with a variety of people.
- Preferably with previous work experience as liaison officer.
Hydrologist (For Pooling)
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Hydrology, Geoscience, Environmental Science or Engineering with a concentration in hydrology or water sciences.
- Master’s Degree is an advantage.
- Must have a previous work experience in related field preferably in a water utility company.
Engineers (For Pooling)
- Must be a licensed Engineer (EE, ME, ChE, CE, ECE).
- Knowledge in water supply distribution is an advantage.
- Driving skills is an advantage.
For interested applicants, please send your letter of application and resume at the email addresses below. Applications will be received as long as this job notice is online. [email protected] [email protected]