Grow With Us
We strive to be always on top— to be the Philippines’ benchmark on water and sewerage services.
With this trailblazer mentality, we need equally-ambitious partners who can match our relentless
drive towards continual efficiency and growth.
Have you got what it takes to be our partner?
- Licensed Civil or Mechanical Engineer.
- Preferably with previous training in project management.
- Preferably knows how to drive.
- Preferably with 1 year work experience in the design of pipeline projects and other vertical structure.
Plant Operations Specialist
- Graduate of any four-year technical course.
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Knowledge in water utility operations is an advantage.
Process Shift Engineer
- Licensed Chemical Engineer.
- Preferably with previous training on standard water treatment methods and practices.
- Preferably a licensed driver.
- Licensed Chemist.
- Preferably with previous training and work experience in the laboratory.
- Preferably knows how to drive motor vehicles.
- Graduate of any four year course.
- Preferably with previous training on pipefitting and plumbing.
- With experience in doing pipefitting and plumbing works.
- Graduate of any four year course related to Sciences.
- Preferably with previous work experience in water utility.
- With knowledge in research and analysis.
Liaison Officer (For Pooling)
- Graduate of any four-year course.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and able to work with a variety of people.
- Preferably with previous work experience as liaison officer.
Hydrologist (For Pooling)
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Hydrology, Geoscience, Environmental Science or Engineering with a concentration in hydrology or water sciences.
- Master’s Degree is an advantage.
- Must have a previous work experience in related field preferably in a water utility company.
Engineers (For Pooling)
- Must be a licensed Engineer (EE, ME, ChE, CE, ECE).
- Knowledge in water supply distribution is an advantage.
- Driving skills is an advantage.
For interested applicants, please send your letter of application and resume at the email addresses below. Applications will be received as long as this job notice is online. [email protected] [email protected]